The LIOS’ DTS (Distributed Temperature Sensing) technology has been successfully proven in critical applications like fire detection in road and rail tunnels, power cable and transmission line monitoring, in oil & gas exploration for permanent downhole monitoring and for industrial induction furnaces surveillance, where these systems have been equipped in worldwide projects with more than 2000 permanent installations since 1997.
Key advantages of Raman OFDR distributed temperature sensing (DTS) systems by LIOS Technology:
- Reliable system design with approved key components from the telecom industry
- The OFDR technology enables to provide sophisticated temperature surveillance at commodity prices
- Invariant spatial resolution along the entire sensor length of 1 m or 50 cm even at most remote distances.
- Direct link to SCADA systems and flexible data handling
- International Approvals and Certificates – type tested and accredited
- Impressive track record of more than 2000 installations in permanent operation
At LIOS’ new facilities at Seiler Höfe, Cologne, Germany we experience ideal surrounding conditions as an industrial manufacturer of fiber optic DTS sensor systems. In conscious of the strong requirements being made in the safety market, we provide a highly proven product based on the compliance with international quality standards recognised by impartial and competent partners for type testing our products like the VdS (Association of German Property Insurers), Deloitte or EXAM and is furthermore reflected in our implemented quality management system, certified according to DIN ISO 9001 / Edition 12/2008 and our environmental management system according to ISO 14001.
- Industrial DTS production with impressive track record
- Modern and efficient production procedures
- Comprehensively type tested
- 100 % applied Factory Acceptance Test (FAT)
- Customised Site Acceptance Test (SAT) through experienced staff on site
- High Tech made in Germany
Related information on LIOS DTS technology: