We at LIOS Technology would like to thank you for your continuous interest in our products throughout the recent years. The year 2010 marks the10th year for LIOS Technology in the industry. The formal company launch dates back to August 2000. LIOS Technology GmbH is pleased to cordially invite you to visit Cigre 2010 Session, taking place on August 22 – 27, 2010 in Paris.
Our booth number: 44
Palais de Congres, Porte Maillot, Paris, France
In this show, we showcase full range and latest Global Condition Monitoring Systems for high voltage power cable systems in transmission and distribution, including:
- Highly reliable Distributed Temperature Sensing (DTS) systems with a range of up to 30 km (single mode fibres) resp. up to 16 km at a single ended multimode fibre
- Customised software solutions for power cable and aerial line real-time monitoring including data storage, visualisation, Dynamic Cable Rating (RTTR) and integration into SCADA systems
- Permanent partial discharge (PD) monitoring solutions and complementing sensors (DGA, Tan-delta and Vibrations) for Global Condition Monitoring
- Fibre optic sensor cables (dielectric), fibre in metal tubes
- Complete cabinet mounted industrial solutions for its fibre optic temperature sensing systems.
LIOS is here to help you applying the latest Global Condition Monitoring solutions for all of your energy transmission and distribution system applications.
We look forward to seeing you soon in Paris!
|Global Condition Monitoring Solution for High Voltage Cable Systems|
|Distributed temperature monitoring of power cables|
|On-line registrations for CIGRE 2010 Session are open|