- The biggest names in the global energy industry
- More than 1,000 exhibitors from over 50 countries
- More than 17 government-supported country groups & national pavilions
- Over 46,000sqm of floor space
- 96% of visitors would recommend Middle East Electricity to their colleagues
If you are involved in sourcing, installing or purchasing products/services for the power, lighting, renewable or nuclear sectors, Middle East Electricity 2013 is the must-attend event for you.
In this show, LIOS proudly presents EN.SURE – the continuous and cost-effective monitoring solution for the electric power transmission and distribution grid which is the key factor for a successful Smart Grid implementation.
LIOS Technology GmbH is pleased to invite you to visit Middle East Electricity 2013, taking place on February 17 – 19, 2013 in Dubai.
Our booth number: S1 D18
Dubai International Exhibition Centre
LIOS offers full range and highly reliable Distributed Temperature Sensing (DTS) systems and Real Time Thermal Rating (RTTR) solutions for ampacity predictions of energy transmission and distribution assets, consolidating into global condition monitoring solutions:
- Highly reliable DTS systems with a range of up to 20 km at a single ended multi mode fibre and with a range of up to 40 km at a single ended single mode fibre
- Customised software solutions for power cable and aerial line real-time monitoring including data storage, visualisation, Dynamic Cable Rating (RTTR) and integration into SCADA systems
- Fibre optic sensor cables (dielectric), fibre in metal tubes FIMT
- Full project engineering support during tendering and evaluation phase, commissioning and training on site as well as service and maintenance capabilities
- Complete cabinet mounted industrial solutions for our fibre optic temperature sensing systems.
Our EN.SURE products are well introduced and accepted by the leading utilities, consultants, contractors and power cable manufacturers active in the Middle East. LIOS is here to help you applying the latest global condition monitoring solutions for all of your energy transmission and distribution systems applications.
We look forward to seeing you in Dubai!